We’re excited to provide you with a secure, paperless solution to sending, reviewing, and signing your tax returns. It’s called SafeSend, and all you need is your computer, tablet, or smartphone.
Here’s what you can do:
- Receive, save, sign, and print your tax documents via a secure SafeSend account on your computer, smartphone, or tablet.
- Download your tax documents in case you lose your first copy.
- Access your invoices and receive email reminders of invoices due.
- Send your tax documents to mortgage lender, bankers, and anyone else who wants a copy.
The process is simple: Verify your identity, enter an access code and follow the step-by-step instructions. Here’s how it works.
- Look for an email from SafeSend Returns from the email address email@example.com firstname.lastname@example.org. It will reference Diemer Accounting and contain a secure link you can use to access your documents.
- Click on the link and you’ll then be asked to enter the last four digits of your Social Security number. You will be provided with an access code.
- SafeSend Returns will provide you with step-by-step instructions on how to review your documents. You will be asked some questions to verify your identity. It will also show you what you owe or will be refunded and how to electronically sign them.
- You can download and save your files after you have reviewed them. (Please note that zip files can normally only be opened by a computer and not a phone or tablet.)
Once you’ve signed your return, we will be notified and we will complete the efiling process.